Concentrated serum with coenzyme Q10 and Copaiba balm.
Nani Facial Oil is an active face care oil rich in catechins and vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D, and E). Its nourishing effect will regulate the work of the sebaceous glands in dull, oily, and hypoxic skin, making it radiant. The ingredients contained in the copaiba balm will unify the skin’s color by affecting the cannabinoid receptors.
What will you find in NANI facial oil?
– Ubiquinone – is a vitamin-like ingredient. It has remarkable antioxidant properties, and studies have shown that it also protects the skin from UV radiation. It is considered to produce energy in every cell. Coenzyme Q10 levels drop after the age of 30, often even below normal. This has the effect of reducing collagen and elastin synthesis, which is why the skin becomes slack. The coenzyme used in cosmetics efficiently improves the skin’s condition because its molecule is very small – it penetrates the skin. This will increase the skin’s regenerative capacity. It is a very effective anti-aging ingredient.
BLACK SEED OIL
– Nigella Sativa Seed Oil – contains unsaturated fatty acids: linoleic and oleic. Active compounds include thymoquinone, carvacrol, triperpenic saponins (they have anti-cancer properties), as well as vitamin E – (tocopherol) and minerals: iron, calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, and copper. It is bactericidal against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, S. epidermidis, and gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli.
BAOBAB SEED OIL
– Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil – wonderful composition: omega-9 monounsaturated and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, saturated fatty acids forming a protective layer on the skin and regenerative properties, as well as compliance with the composition of human sebum makes this oil a natural protective factor for the skin. Baobab oil has healing properties for minor wounds and scratches, protects against water loss from the epidermis by limiting TEWL, supports the reconstruction of intercellular cement, and regulates the work of the sebaceous glands of the skin (omega-6 acids). It contains vitamins A, D, E. It has anti-inflammatory properties. It brings relief in the case of dry skin with impaired lipid metabolism of the epidermis and abnormal keratosis. It is a natural healing and protective agent.
– Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil – contains calophilic acid and kallofilloidin – natural flavonoids with antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It is a rich source of essential fatty acids, including linoleic and oleic acids, as well as glycerides and sterols. It contains small amounts of vitamin F and phosphoaminolipids, benzoic acid and 4-phenylcoumarin, which has anti-cancer properties. Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and healing properties of the oil effectively care for acne. It reduces scars and is effective in the treatment of burns.
MARAKUA SEED OIL
– Pasiflora Edulis Seed Oil – contains unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic and oleic acids), beta-carotene; vitamin E (tocopherols), sterols. It reduces erythema caused by solar radiation and has antioxidant and anti-wrinkle properties. It improves skin elasticity. Regulates the secretion of sebum.
POMEGRANATE SEED OIL
– Punica Granatum Seed Oil – ellagic acid, umbilical acid, phytoestrogens, vitamin C, polyunsaturated and saturated fatty acids will significantly improve skin hydration by strengthening the lipid layer. The whole process will have a huge impact on collagen synthesis, which will visibly smooth the skin.
– Copaifera Officinalis Resin – extremely effective and very delicate for acne-prone skin. The effectiveness is based on a multifaceted action, and at the same time has antibacterial, antifungal and soothing properties. It improves skin tone by acting on cannabinoid receptors. The skin simply looks healthy!
SEA BUCKTHORN PULP OIL
– Hippophale Rhamnoides Fruit Oil – contains fatty acids, mainly palmitoleic (omega-7 type), it is the most important source of this acid. Then there are tocopherols, carotenoids, sterols, vitamins, especially vitamin C, and trace amounts of bio elements, incl. calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron. Oil accelerates skin regeneration and wound healing, soothes inflammation and even pain. One study* confirming these properties was conducted at a hospital in Xian, China. 32 people took part in the study, including 19 men and 13 women. Sea buckthorn seed oil was applied to the burns 3-4 times a day. Positive effects were observed in both 1st and 2nd degree burns – the skin is healed, without scars.
*Zhao Yisheng, Clinical effects of Hippophae seed oil in treatment of 32 burn cases, Hippophae, 7: 36–37, 1994.
OIL FROM BURITI FRUIT
– Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil – protects against UV radiation, eliminates fine wrinkles and moisturizes the skin. It is a powerful natural antioxidant. It is a rich source of β-carotene and tocopherol. As a result, it is resistant to oxidation. Cosmetics with buriti oil will also have high antioxidant activity. This oil reduces allergic reactions and reduces sun-induced erythema
GINSENG EXTRACT IN RICE OIL
– Panax Ginseng Root Extract & Oryza Sativa Bran Oil – the extract in cosmetics is mainly used for acne skin care. Rice oil is a drying oil that is very well tolerated by the skin. It contains saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, and gamma-oryzanol, very important for anti-wrinkle therapy – its effect is several times greater than that of vitamin E.
MARULA SEED OIL
– Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil – contains tocopherols, flavones, catechins. It is rich in essential fatty acids. Supports the treatment of eczema and psoriasis. It softens the skin. It blends very well with the epidermis and is a quick-drying oil.
– Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil – essential fatty acids. It is characterized by the ideal proportion of EFAs, the ratio of omega-6 to omega-3, which is 3: 1 and is optimal for the proper metabolism of lipids in the human body. It also contains antioxidants, proteins, amino acids, carotene, phytosterols, phospholipids, minerals (including Ca, Mg, S, K, Fe, Zn and P) and vitamins – A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D and E.
What will happen to your skin?
Your skin will become soft, smooth, without visible pores, deeply moisturized, and nourished. You will feel how ‘springy’ you are. Your skin’s color will become uniform and more luminous. Your skin will be beautiful, just like the Oil’s name: NANI. Nani from Hawaiian means just beautiful!
What are the benefits of using oils?
The most significant advantage of oils is the combination of their activity with biocompatibility with the skin. Oils have great cosmetic potential. They have an emollient, soothing, and nourishing effect. They also include anti-wrinkle and antioxidant flavone compounds. The icing on the cake is a negligible irritant potential, which is excellent news for patients with psoriasis, atopic dermatitis or acne. The oil’s raw materials should be key ingredients in cosmetics for people of all ages, regardless of skin condition. The mixture of ingredients with low water activity does not need preservatives. Preservatives can slow down skin regeneration.
Who should use Nani Facial Oil?
I created Nani Facial Oil for women and men who opt for multi-purpose products. For those who want one excellent product rather than several different cosmetics. For those who wish to minimize the potentially irritating ingredients in their cosmetics. For those who always want to look good, no matter what time of day or year. NANI means BEAUTIFUL in Hawaiian. Exactly like your skin with regular use of this serum.
How to use?
For normal skin: In the morning and evening, massage about 4-5 drops into the face and neck. The longer you massage the better for your skin.
For dry skin: For evening care, use a gel with hyaluronic acid (under the serum), or instead of hyaluronic acid, our natural cream (in this case, serum). We only apply the serum in the morning, you can do makeup right away.
In the case of oily skin, we absolutely remember about regular and very gentle exfoliation (e.g. with Ghassoul clay – cleans very well and is gentle on the skin).
Remember! Your skin is always working, constantly expelling various substances. The epidermis peels off. When you include Nani Facial Oil in your skincare routine, this process will speed up a lot, so don’t skip thorough cleansing and regular exfoliation of dead skin cells.
Ingredients/INCI: Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Maurita Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Hippophale Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Pasiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Copaifera Officinalis Resin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ubiquinone, Tocopherol Acetate
The product does not contain water or preservatives. 30 ml.